WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that websites transfer to devices connecting to them. Although the purposes of cookies are often merely technical, they may also, among other aspects, serve to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or his/her device and, depending on the information they might contain and how your device is used, could be used to recognise a user.
There are cookies that are controlled and managed by the owner of the Website itself (known as “first-party cookies”), and others that are managed by third parties (known as “third-party cookies”), for example because said parties provide a tool or functionality integrated into the website.
Certain cookies are cancelled when browsing of the website ends (session cookies), while others may remain stored on the users’ device and be accessed for a longer period (persistent cookies).
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIE DO WE USE, AND WHY?
On this Website we use the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies, which are essential in order to provide the services.
We use technical cookies in order to be able to provide the services requested by our users. These cookies are essential for the browsing and usage of the options and services on the website, such as, for example, to control traffic and data communication, to employ security elements during browsing, to store content for the distribution of videos or sound, or to share content via social media.
- Analytical cookies.
Analytical cookies serve to measure and analyse activity on websites and to generate users’ browsing profiles. We use these cookies to gather anonymous and aggregate statistics that give us an insight into how users make use of our website, so as to improve it and to adapt it to our visitors’ preferences.
The data derived from your browsing that could potentially be analysed are typically as follows:
- The name of the Internet service provider (ISP) and/or the IP address providing access to the network. For example, a user of provider xxx will only be identified by the domain xxx.es and/or the IP address. We are in this way able to generate statistics about the countries and servers most often visiting our website.
- The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to ascertain the hours of greatest traffic, and to make the necessary adjustments to avoid overloading problems at peak times.
- The Internet address from which the link to our website originated. This information will allow us to establish the effectiveness of the various banners and links pointing to our server, in order further to develop those offering the best results.
- The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to establish which areas are of greatest interest and to improve their content, in order to offer users a more satisfactory result.
On this website we use the following analytical services:
|GOOGLE ANALYTICS||Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. USA||more info at:https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
You may disable these cookies by installing a blocking add-on available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
ARE COOKIES ANONYMOUS?
HOW CAN I MANAGE COOKIES?
Website users have the option not to receive cookies, to delete them, or to be informed when they are set, by means of their browser settings. To find out how to manage cookies in your browser, we invite you to consult its Help section.
For your convenience, you will find information provided below by the developers of the main browsers as regards cookie management:
- Chrome, http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox, http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, https://support.apple.com/kb/index?q=manage+cookies&src=globalnav_support&type=organic&page=search&locale=es_ES
If cookies are disabled, it is possible that you may not be able to make use of all website functionalities.